- Once you log in you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Click WITHDRAW at the top of the screen
- Select the FIAT TAB on the left side of the screen
- Ensure CAD is selected and click the WITHDRAW button
- Choose the method of withdrawal: EFT (recommended) or WIRE TRANSFER
- Select BANK ACCOUNT or ADD ACCOUNT if this is your first time. If adding an account enter a description, bank account holder’s name, name of the bank, institution number, transit number and bank account number and click SAVE. Note: Ensure you type valid information or your funds could be sent to a bank account not belonging to your own. NDAX is not responsible for any funds sent to an account that a user accidentally listed in the Add Account section. Valid information can be found on a void cheque or direct deposit form from your financial institution.
- Type in the amount you’d like to withdraw or click MAX
- Click WITHDRAW NOW
Note: Users must be at least level 2 verified in order to withdraw fiat.
See all withdrawal methods and fees here
For any other questions, please contact our support team.