03. What documents are accepted for identity verification?
To be acceptable, a government-issued photo ID must:
- Be issued by federal, provincial, or territorial authorities
- Be valid, current (not expired), and authentic
- Include your full name, photo, and a unique identifying number
Examples of acceptable government-issued photo ID include:
- Driver’s license
- Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial or territorial Photo Identification Card
Please contact our compliance team at email email@example.com if you have any other questions.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.