02. How do I reset my 2FA?
At NDAX, we take resetting 2FA seriously. 2FA is your last line of protection from unwanted account takeover. Thus, you'll need to upload a selfie and a copy of your Government-issued photo ID in order to reset your 2FA.
- Go to https://ndax.io/auth/login
- Use your username and password to login
- Click RESET 2FA
- Enter your EMAIL, USERNAME, and PHONE NUMBER, click continue
- Choose between PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE and ID CARD, click continue
- Upload a copy of a non-expired proof of identity document, click continue
- Upload a selfie holding a piece of paper with the words RESET 2FA and today's date on it
- Click SUBMIT
Once the requested documents are submitted, our security team will review your request and send you an email when your 2FA is reset.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.