05. How do I enable 2FA on my desktop?
- Login to https://ndax.io/
- Click Settings on the left-hand side of the screen
- Scroll down to Two Factor Authentication. You will see 3 steps.
Part 2 Downloading Authy on your desktop
- Go to (https://authy.com/download/
- Scroll down to the desktop, select Windows 32bit or MacOS
- Click Download
- Go to your downloads folder on your desktop and click on the Authy application
- You will be prompted to add your phone number and click Next
- Then enter your email address and click Next
- You will be asked to get verified via SMS or Phone Call (If you select phone call type in the registration code provided when prompted to)
- You will get a SMS (text message) or a phone call with a 6 digit verification code
- Enter the code in to the text box
Part 3 Adding an account
- Select (+) in the middle of the screen
- You will be asked to enter a code
Go back to NDAX
- Click on the rectangle on step number 2 to copy the red code
Go back to the Authy application
- Paste (ctrl + V) the code and click Add Account
- Type in NDAX, select Generic Black, 6-digit and click Save
- You will now get a 6 digit token that changes every 30 seconds.
- Copy that 6 digit code on NDAX on step number 3
- Click Enable
- You will be logged out and asked to log back in
- You now have 2FA enabled on your desktop
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.