06. Two-Factor Troubleshooting Tip
We find that most 2FA related issues are due to the time on your phone being out of sync. There is a two-minute window for 2FA confirmations so if your clock is out of sync beyond that, you will not be able to log in.
Please make sure your phone is configured to sync your time with the cellular network. To make sure that you have the correct time in your Google Authenticator app follow the instructions for your operating system below.
- On Android:
- Go to the Main Menu on the
- Google Authenticator app
- Select Settings
- Select Time correction for codes
- Select Sync now
- On iOS (Apple iPhone):
- Go to the iPhone Settings App. (your phone settings area)
- Select General
- Select Date & Time
- Enable Set Automatically
- If it's already enabled, disable it, wait a few seconds and re-enable
If this does not work, try clearing the cache and cookies on your web browser. If this does not work, you will need to reset your 2FA.
Resetting your 2FA
At NDAX, we take resetting 2FA seriously. 2FA is your last line of protection from unwanted account takeover. Thus, you'll need to upload a selfie and a copy of your Government issued photo ID in order to reset your 2FA.
- Go to https://ndax.io/auth/login
- Use your username and password to login
- Click RESET 2FA
- Enter your EMAIL, USERNAME, and PHONE NUMBER, click continue
- Choose between PASSPORT, DRIVER'S LICENSE and ID CARD, click continue
- Upload a copy of a non-expired proof of identity document, click continue
- Upload a selfie holding a piece of paper with the words RESET 2FA and today's date on it
- Click SUBMIT
Once the requested documents are submitted, our security team will review your request and send you an email when your 2FA is reset.