12. Why have I not received my deposit yet?
- Interac e-transfers are funded within a 0-40 minute timeframe. If you’ve sent your e-transfer and it has taken longer than 0-40 minutes, you may need to contact your bank and check the status of the e-transfer - if it is pending autodeposit, you need to tell them to release it. This happens time to time with some customers.
- Deposits sent from a bank account that does not match the name on your NDAX account will be delayed and potentially rejected. Please contact our live support for more information.
Did you add your wallet address and destination tag/Memo to your deposit?
- When sending XRP, XLM or EOS to NDAX, you are required to provide the following information to your deposit:
- Your wallet address
- The destination tag or Memo
A Destination Tag and Memo is your unique account identifier; Failure to include your destination tag or memo in your XRP, XLM and EOS deposit will result in a 2-week delay and a potential recovery fee at the discretion of NDAX. NDAX will not be responsible for the loss of the tokens. To retrieve your deposit, you will need to send us the following:
- A video of your transaction record from your external wallet
- Your transaction ID (TXID, HASH)
- Amount sent
Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your deposit
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.