02. How can I create a recurring purchase?
This support article will walk you through creating a recurring purchase on NDAX
Our Recurring Purchase feature, allows NDAX users to buy smaller amounts of an asset over a period at different prices rather than buying a huge chunk at one price point.
Recurring purchase, also known as dollar-cost averaging, has a wide range of benefits. You can grow your portfolio over a long period of time by investing any amount you can afford to. This means that you do not need a huge sum to make an investment or take a big risk all at once.
To set up a recurring purchase follow the below steps:
- Login http://ndax.io
- Select Recurring Purchases on the left-hand sidebar
- Select the Green plus sign (+) in the bottom right-hand corner
- Fill out the NAME to help you identify the purchase, Enter a selected time frame under PERIOD, the CURRENCY, and the AMOUNT in Canadian dollars
- Click CREATE
- You have successfully created a recurring purchase
- You can STOP SUBSCRIPTION, EDIT SUBSCRIPTION, or DELETE SUBSCRIPTION at any time