Portfolio Overview - Tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio performance
The NDAX Portfolio BETA allows you to easily view, track and manage your entire crypto portfolio from one convenient dashboard.
How do I locate my portfolio?
- Login to NDAX
- On your dashboard, scroll down to PORTFOLIO DISTRIBUTION
- Click SEE ALL
- Balance, CAD
- This figure represents the current total market value of all the assets (Cryptocurrency and Fiat) in your portfolio in Canadian dollars
- Total Invested, CAD
- This figure represents the total market value (at the time of the deposit) of all Cryptocurrency and Fiat deposits in the corresponding Canadian dollar equivalent.
- Total Withdrawals
- This figure represents the total market value of all Fiat and Cryptocurrency withdrawals from your account in Canadian dollars. Market values are determined at the time of the withdrawal. Withdrawals are inclusive of all cryptocurrency sent to other crypto wallets as well as any Fiat withdrawn to a Canadian bank account.
- Total Profit/Loss
- This figure represents the total accumulated gains/losses in your portfolio’s value since you joined NDAX. (Realized Gains/Losses + Unrealized Gains/Losses)
- Portfolio Age
- This figure represents how long you have been an NDAX client.
- Portfolio Growth
- This figure represents the total profit or loss in your portfolio shown as the percentage gain or loss of the amount you initially invested. This figure is calculated from the time you joined NDAX. ((balance+total withdrawals)-total invested) /total invested.
- This figure represents your total holding and the total current market value (CAD) of each digital asset within your account.
- Purchase Price
- This figure represents the average purchase price you acquired an asset for in Canadian dollars.
- Market price
- This figure represents the current market value of the asset in Canadian dollars.
- Unrealized Gains/Losses (ROI)
- This figure represents the current return on your investment.
- Portfolio %
- This figure represents the total amount you have invested in an asset as a percentage of your overall NDAX portfolio investments.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.