Any statement issued by a Canadian government body (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal)

Canada Pension Plan (CPP) statement
Property tax assessment issued by a municipality
Provincially issued vehicle registration
CRA Notice of assessment

Issued by other Canadian sources:

Utility bill (for example, electricity, water, telecommunications)
Bank statement (credit card, mortgage)
T4 statement
Investment account statements (for example, RRSP, GIC)

Any other document that has your full name and address on it and has been downloaded directly from the issuer’s website will be accepted for address verification.

Our verification process does not require you to upload your proof of address. However, our compliance team may ask for this document if needed. For any other questions, please contact our compliance team at [email protected]
Was this article helpful?
Thank you!