For account verification, you will need to provide the following information:
- First and Last name
- Current Permanent Address
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Social Insurance Number (optional)
Most of the time, this information will be sufficient for account verification.
Sometimes, we may request a copy of your government-issued photo identification document that meets the following criteria:
- Issued by federal, provincial, or territorial authorities
- Must be valid (not expired)
- Include your full name, date of birth, photo and signature
Examples of acceptable photo identification documents:
- Driver’s license issued in Canada
- Citizenship card (issued prior to 2012)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Provincial or territorial Photo Identification Card
NOTE: we do not accept provincial healthcare cards for identification proposes.
In addition to the documentation mentioned above, you may be required to provide the following:
- A selfie where you are holding your valid government-issued picture ID along with a handwritten note with the word “NDAX” and today’s date
- A document for address verification, such as a PDF copy of your utility bill, phone bill, bank or mortgage statement, or any other similar documents which include your full and address, downloaded directly from the issuer’s website (not a scanned document).
For any other questions, please contact our support team.