Any statement issued by a Canadian government body (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal)

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP) statement
  • Property tax assessment issued by a municipality
  • Provincially issued vehicle registration
  • CRA Notice of assessment

Issued by other Canadian sources:

  • Utility bill (for example, electricity, water, telecommunications)
  • Bank statement (credit card, mortgage)
  • T4 statement
  • Investment account statements (for example, RRSP, GIC)

Any other document that has your full name and address on it and has been downloaded directly from the issuer’s website will be accepted for address verification.

For any other questions, please contact our compliance team.

Did this answer your question?