A Trailing Stop Market Order is a Market Buy or Sell Order that is triggered once a cryptocurrency touches a trailing amount set by the user.
How to Place a Trailing Stop Market Order on NDAX
- Login to https://ndax.io/
- Once you log in you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Click TRADE on the left-hand side of the screen
- On the trade page, click BUY (Green button) or SELL (Red Button) on the right side of the screen
- Click the small GREY ARROW in the upper left corner of the screen to pick the CRYPTOCURRENCY/CAD
- Click the small GREY ARROW on the pop-up to display the dropdown list of Advanced trade orders.
- Click on TRAILING STOP MARKET
- Enter ORDER SIZE
- Enter LIMIT PRICE
- Enter STOP PRICE (the specified price when the order will turn into a limit order)
- Click PLACE BUY/SELL ORDER
To learn more, check out our blog:
Advanced Trading: Trailing Stop Market Order