A Fill or Kill Order is a trade that executes immediately and completely at a certain price but if it cannot fill the entire order immediately then it will be cancelled entirely.
How to Place a Fill or Kill Order on NDAX
- Login to https://ndax.io/
- Once you log in you will be redirected to your dashboard
- Click TRADE on the left-hand side of the screen
- On the trade page, click BUY (Green button) or SELL (Red Button) on the right side of the screen
- Click the small GREY ARROW in the upper left corner of the screen to pick the CRYPTOCURRENCY/CAD
- Click the small GREY ARROW on the pop-up to display the dropdown list of Advanced trade orders.
- Click on FILL or Kill
- Enter ORDER SIZE
- Enter LIMIT OFFSET
- Click PLACE BUY/SELL ORDER
To learn more, check out our blog:
Advanced Trading: Fill or Kill Order